Design, certification and approval. We retain a wide overview and manage the details.
We advise, support and accompany our clients through all stages, from the rough draft to certification and approval of their entire offshore wind farm. In so doing we retain an overview of the process from design to fabrication, installation, commissioning and beyond. We advocate a strategic and implementation-oriented consultancy approach and support you in finding individual civil engineering solutions. We also attach considerable importance to professional interface management of all trades involved, so your project can be completed on schedule. We identify and eliminate technical and financial risks as part of a due diligence analysis carried out in advance. Our aim is a cost-effective approval and implementation of your project in accordance with all international, European and national standards and requirements.
Our expertise comprises the following services:
Project management. We offer rock-solid support.
- Design consultancy and design management for offshore foundations and load-bearing structures
- Consultancy and interim management of design processes
- Consultancy and support in the certification and approval management of components and entire structural elements
- Training and guidance of your internal company teams in all construction phases with regards to the design, certification and approval processes of your project
EPCI projects. We ensure efficient certification and approval.
- Simplification of the certification and approval processes of trades and design of an effective interface management
- Certification and approval management to attain the project certificate
- Prepare the necessary service specifications and tender for certification and approval
- Management of internal and external stakeholders in the certification and approval process
Process development. We provide customised and efficient processes.
- Development of individual certification and approval processes for single components or complete structures, in all phases of the project
- Prepare the processes and process descriptions for the certification and approval
- As-built documentation: consultancy and support in all phases of the project for the introduction and maintenance of the necessary document management system
Due diligence. We eliminate technical & financial risks.
- Detailed checking as part of a due diligence analysis to see how well your project and its components comply technically with international, European and national standards and all the requirements of permit authorities
- Conformity check of components and devices, for example with reference to German standards, guidelines, legislation, safety at work and product safety
- Compliance check of individual components including performance of supplementary risk analyses
- As part of the compliance checks: involvement of experts and consultancy with regards necessary measures to gain the approval of components, organisation of special assessments and communications with the regulatory authority
Tendering. We support you in choosing project partners and certification bodies.
- Consultancy and accompaniment in the complex process of issuing a tender for design, certification and approval services
Collateral clauses. We consider more than the permit conditions.
- Verification of your project and consultancy with regards collateral clauses ranging from noise mitigation, protection and safety concept, waste management to marking concepts and occupational safety concepts
Periodic Inspections (PI). We accompany you in operation.
- Development of certification processes for Periodic Inspections, as prescribed by the Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH)
- Witnessing during the PI, evaluation and consultancy regarding the assessment, communication with the certification body
Lifetime extension. We help you with recertification.
- Process development, consultancy and attending the recertification of your offshore wind farm